Project Structural Engineer
Due to a healthy forward workload, we are currently looking to appoint a Senior/Project Structural Engineer to join the Stirling Office.
The successful candidate will have a fantastic opportunity to work in a growing Engineering Consultancy working for clients on a variety of projects spanning commercial, retail, residential and industrial sectors.
- Technical lead on projects large and small.
- Liaise with and lead other members of the design team to achieve a coordinated design solution that meets the Clients objectives.
- Structural engineering assessment and inspection of new and existing properties in steel, concrete, masonry and timber.
- Undertake analysis and design using a range of software packages including Tekla Structural Designer and Tedds.
- Ensure that quality and consistency of technical output (drawings, reports etc.) is maintained.
- Prepare high quality technical reports including structural surveys.
QUALIFICATIONS / EXPERIENCE:
- Bachelor’s or Masters Degree in Structural Engineering.
- Working towards Chartered or near Chartered status (MICE or MIStructE).
- Varied experience in all the common forms of construction and building types.
- Experience in the use of Eurocodes.
- Excellent report writing, communication and numerical skills required.
- Experience of structural analysis design and software essential.
- Min of 3 years’ experience.
- Full clean driving license.
The role offers excellent career progression opportunities within a friendly and professional team that is proud of the quality of the service it delivers to its clients, and has a clear vision for innovation. The benefits include a competitive salary, according to skills and experience, together with an excellent flexible benefits package.
To apply for this position, send your CV to email@example.com stating the position you are applying for and min salary expectations.
DRGCS has an opening for a part-time or full-time experienced SER Certifier to join the Stirling team to work on a variety of commercial and residential projects.
Individuals are required to be of Chartered Engineer status with either the Institution of Structural Engineers or the Institution of Civil Engineers. They are required to have a minimum of 5 years’ post-chartered experience and be an approved certifier of design, registered with the Structural Engineers Register Ltd.
The successful applicant will be expected to undertake SER Certification on all types of commercial and residential projects. Excellent communication skills will be required to allow effective teamworking with the technical design team and clients. A good understanding of building regulations, technical standards, design management and construction processes is essential to allow confident interacting with all of the design team.
Please forward an up-to-date CV and expected remuneration package to: firstname.lastname@example.org